Yate is available for multiple platforms.
There are some official packages released on Yate Download for Windows, MacOS X and Mandriva.
You can find Mandriva Packages under:
- Mageia 4 x86_64: http://yate.null.ro/tarballs/yate5/mga4/x86_64/
- Mandriva 2009.1 x86_64: http://yate.null.ro/tarballs/yate5/mdv2009.1/x86_64/
Unfortunately the Yate package provided in the official Ubuntu repositories are outdated, but there is also PPA for Yate on Launchpad.
- Ubuntu 10.04 lucid LTS and later https://launchpad.net/~wildfire
- Ubuntu 10.10 maverick and later https://launchpad.net/~vpol
There is a nightly build service for Debian, but note that these builds use the current HEAD revision from official Yate SVN, see WebSVN
You can download Yate Client from the official MacStore or you can download them from Null Team. Yate should work on 10.6+
There is a port for yate on FreeBSD, you can find them under
pkg_add -r yate
Null Team provides Windows binary, you can find them under:
Source code is available via Subversion
svn checkout http://voip.null.ro/svn/yate/trunk yate
- Linux: http://yate.null.ro/tarballs/yate5/yate-5.3.0-1.tar.gz
- Windows: http://yate.null.ro/tarballs/yate5/yate-5.3.0-1.zip
- Source RPM: http://yate.null.ro/tarballs/yate5/yate-5.3.0-1.src.rpm
Other platforms: iOS, Android
YateClient can also pe compiled and made to run on iOS or Android. Still, for this to work you would need to build a graphical interface for each platform. Null Team has demo applications that run on both platforms. Contact us for more information.