From Yate Documentation
The isup.mangle message is sent by the ISUP Mangler module allowing to modify the parameters of an ISUP message passing through the STP
- Type of the intercepted message
- Keyword indicating the encoding standard: itu-t, ansi
- Name of the mangler component generating the message and Circuit Identification Code
- Originating Point Code of the message (numeric)
- Destination Point Code of the message (numeric)
- Signalling Link Selection in the message label
- Signalling Link Code of the link the message was received on
- Circuit Identification Code for the message
Other parameters are taken from the message and are similar to those of an incoming ISUP call but have no prefix.
- The OPC, DPC, SLS and CIC of the message cannot be changed as that will break basic SS7 and ISUP assumptions.
- You must not alter the IAM continuity check flags as it would cause the test to fail or the loopback to be left in place indefinitely.