Yate's PHP library
The main library written in PHP is libyate.php that can be found in Yate's sources ~/share/scripts.
The purpose of this library is to help you write your own scripts to handle events, send messages or set message handlers in Yate using external module.
This PHP library implements the basics for writing object oriented, event driven external modules (global or channel) using the PHP language and interpreter.
How it Works
- Connecting to Yate
- Showing debug output
- Handling events
- Sending messages
- Setting message handlers
- Accessing local parameters
Other libraries implemented on top of libyate.php
- libyateivr.php - Object oriented IVR
- libyatechan.php - Pseudo sequential channel interface
Handy hints when writing your own PHP modules
- add Yate::SetLocal("restart",true); to your script to force a restart if your script dies
- Restart your script from rmanager by issuing the following command:
external restart <your scriptname>.php