database is used by various modules to request a database query operation.
- Name that identifies a connection to a database server.
- SQL query to execute
- Set to "false" to prevent SELECT results from being returned
A database module that handles this message should acknowledge the message.
If a SELECT type query was executed the result set is returned in an Array attached to the message as userData. The first row of the array is used to store the returned field names.
- Type of the database driver that handles the account
- Keyword identifying if an error has occured; currently only "failure" may be returned
- Number of fields in the result set, if any
- Number of rows in the result set
- Number of rows affected by the operation; the exact meaning depends on the database driver