This module is used to park a call and optionally attach a data source to it.
The data must be specified in the 'source' parameter of call.execute.
- call.execute used to park the call
- chan.locate deliver the id of an existing parking orbit
- engine.halt disconnect all parking orbits
In routing modules like regexroute.conf:
orbit may be:
- the parking orbit number to park the call to (it will fail if the orbit already have a call parked) or
- the keyword 'any' to create a new parking orbit
Park any call to 2000 to parking orbit park/1 and attach the 'tone/dial' data source to it
Park any call to 2000 to a newly created parking orbit and don't attach a data source to it
Park any call to 2000 to a newly created parking orbit playing message.gsm
No configuration file.